Q: WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
We currently ship from Franklin, Tennessee to worldwide via USPS first class and/or USPS Priority Mail. Due to the classification of polish as hazardous materials there are many domestic and international regulations. We currently ship within the US, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. We can arrange international shipments via FedEx, UPS, or any other carrier of our choosing to any country where these materials can be legally shipped. We are not responsible for taxes, brokerage fees, or customs duties. Once the package leaves the US we are not responsible for the package. We WILL NOT falsify the contents or value to prevent your payment of legally due taxes / tariffs. ***No refunds or replacements on international orders.
- All shipments will be tracked when service allows and we will forward the tracking information to you upon shipping your purchase. If the delivery service marks a shipment as delivered we cannot issue a refund of your purchase due to no delivery. Please inquire with your postal office, property manager, or delivery person. International shipments are guaranteed only until they physically leave the USA, upon which any issues are fully the buyers responsibility.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. We use secure servers so your CC information remains protected.
Q: WHAT IS "5 FREE?"
- Five free is a designation that a nail polish doesn't contain the five most toxic chemicals commonly found in lacquer: Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Camphor, Formaldehyde Resin and Toluene. Inexpensive, mass produced nail polishes usually contain one of more of these dangerous chemicals.
Q: CAN YOU DO CUSTOM ORDERS?
- Yes! We can work with you to create a polish for you or your group/business/special events. Pricing may be higher than standard formulas. Contact us to inquire!
Q: HOW DO I CARE FOR MY NAIL POLISH?
- Due to temperature and pressure changes, wait 24 hours before opening polishes once you receive them.
- It is normal for some polishes to separate. Give them a good shake or roll to mix to the original color.
- Store polish at room temperature away from sunlight.
- If the polish becomes too thick add a few drops of polish thinner (not polish remover).
- Polish with large glitter is best applied using the "dab" method.
- Some polishes are designed to better show effects and require multiple coats. Allow each coat to dry before applying the next one. Doing this will prevent streaking and clumping.
Q: How long will it take my order to ship and arrive?
- We ship your order within 1-3 business days after receiving payment. Orders within the US usually take 2-5 business days to arrive. Orders shipped to Canada can take up to 2 weeks to arrive. International orders can take 4-6 weeks to arrive depending on your customs.
Q: Do you charge sales tax?
- We charge 9.5% sales tax on all orders in TN
Q: What is the best way to remove glitter polishes?
- You can use a base coat such as Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A Peel and we believe OPI has one as well. When you're ready to remove your polish if you've used one of the above base coats gently use an orange stick to remove polish. It should peel off easily.
- You can also use the foil method. Place pieces of cotton balls dipped in acetone on each nail and wrap a piece of aluminum foil around each nail. Leave on around 5 minutes and gently twist off the foil. This will remove most if not all of the polish.
Q: How do I make my manicure last longer?
- We suggest using a good quality base coat and a good quality top coat to help your manicure last longer.